Everything about roofs, roofing information

Roof101 provides roof repairs, roofing contractors, roofers, roofing services and natural slate, asphalt shingle, skylights, wood shake flat, metal roofing materials and roof tiles installation.

check us out -

admin

Did you not see the letters 'U' and 'K' in the newsgroup name? - this stands for 'United', but not States, because that begins with a 'S', but 'Kingdom', or to explain further, because I gather that you aren't very bright, 'Britain' - that's the small triangular bit near mainland Europe, you can't miss us, we have Ireland on our left and France to our South.

so unless you deliver your roofing materials the 3,000 miles for free, it was a bit pointless spamming your pathetic wares in this group, indeed, if the company you represent is as good as you make out, why does it require the 'talents' of a spammer to drum up buisness?

Reply to
Phil L