Estwing Weight Forward Hammer

Iv'e been thinking of buying one of these hammers for quite a while bu

i don't know anyone who has used one before. Has anyone got one ,an ,if so what's the pro's and con's. I currently use an Estwing One piec

17oz Claw Hammer. The Weight Forward Hammer can be viewed here.

Scooby Edit/Delete Messag

-- Scooby

Reply to
Scooby

Iv'e been thinking of buying one of these hammers for quite a while bu

i don't know anyone who has used one before. Has anyone got one ,an ,if so what's the pro's and con's. I currently use an Estwing One piec

17oz Claw Hammer. The Weight Forward Hammer can be viewed here.

-- Scooby

Reply to
Scooby

No it can't. The link isn't working, but I know what you mean. I see carpet fitters and upholsterers using them mostly, I don't know why, but they do. It might be easier to use, but I don't think I'd buy one just to find it's the same as a normal claw hammer. :-) Wouldn't it be great if you could "try before you buy" on this one?

Reply to
BigWallop