Erbauer Importers

Page 2 of 2
Mike,
The reply I got from Screwfix was as though there was something wrong with it and I wanted to send it back. There isn't and I don't. They said they were unable to help in terms of importers although they have been very helpful in the past.
Checked out the Rexon site and I think you are dead right, they have a model called a MS10WA which is the absolute spitting image of my Erbauer model.
I'm awaiting a reply from them in the new year. Reckon your tip should produce results so thanks. I think andys plywood version is my last resort :-)
Just for anyone else who might have the same problem re Erbauer spares, got a reply from Rexon who said they can supply the part I want.
They can be contacted at
REXON LIMITED UNIT 10, HOUNDHILL PARK BOLTON ROAD WATH UPON DEARNE ROTHERHAM SOUTH YORKSHIRE S63 7JY
01709 876611
Thanks Mike for the info

Glad to be of service!
And if anyone needs supplier details for the Erbauer router, I got this from Screwfix: