Environmentally friendly wood floor

We are thinking of installing a wood floor into a recently built extension (25 sq metres). I'm more inclined to put in a floating engineered wood floor, as it will be sitting on top of concrete screed, which is currently about 5 weeks old. Can anyone recommend an FSC or PEFC accredited supplier of timber flooring? Also considering using bamboo, rather than oak, as it has a shorter growing cycle, so would be more environmentally friendly Does anyone have experiences of using bamboo, and its suitability for flooring?

Thanks.

Reply to
hicks

Think about bamboo miles.