Electrostatic dust collectors

Well they do if you combine them with an air circulator that works. I've seen big ones that were used to make clean rooms. However if a cheap bit of tatt from China will do anything is a whole other thing!

Brian

Reply to
Brian-Gaff

My house in the US had one, and it certainly needed fairly frequent cleaning. We ran our circulation fan all the time, which probably gave it a good chance to work.

Reply to
Davey