Dysons...

Page 3 of 3
IMM wrote:

(plus whatever the local taxes are).
IMM wrote:

Essjay001 wrote:

of Dyson wannabes. I had the poor judgement to buy one of those knockoffs, because I have been so pleased with the performance of my DC01. The knockoff is a piece of junk - nowhere near as good as my old Dyson, which is still going strong after more than 5 years.

There you go.
S Viemeister wrote:

so they said Looks like they made it
Steve R

Did you work for Dyson?
IMM wrote:

Didn't stop them moving production abroad, though. ;-(
--
*If at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished.

I bought a DC04 3 years ago, supposedly for a mostly carpeted house. First thing I did was taking down an internal brick/block wall, and it was used to vacuum up all the dust and plaster. Since then, it has been moved to a different house where it is used entirely for clearing up building rubble, plaster dust, etc. The carpet brush beater is excellent for getting plaster/brickdust out of the crevices in a rough concrete floor ;-) The only thing that has gone wrong with it was due to me dropping something heavy on it, and Dyson supplied a replacement part free, even though I told them it was my fault. It will probably need a new hose soon as the sharp bits of brick don't seem to be doing that much good, but otherwise it's fine. I would not have bought it for such use in the first place, and although it's spent all its life in the middle of building site, I am careful not to bash it around, knowing it to be fragile. However, it's been just fine, and very effective.
--
Andrew Gabriel