Dremel

I have bought a new Dremel 4000. I am trying to find out what the individual tools are used for - eg there are what appears to be a couple of router type bits, and also the different grinding wheels and "emery" type disks - quite flimsy. I cannot find any good explanation anywhere: does anyone know of a web-site where such things are shown.

Ian

Reply to
Ian

They are all used in D-I-Y dentistry

;-)

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

There used to be videos on the Dremel website.

Reply to
Bob Eager

They have a colour code to an extent. have a gander here.

g.Harman

Reply to
damduck-egg

tabbypurr