double action hinges

I want to build a three part screen and have been having a problem finding a supplier of suitable double action hinges to enable the screen to fold both ways. Could anybody help.

Mike Hudd

Reply to
Mike

==================================

Cicero

==================================

> or

Thanks but these are too big. I looked at the Screwfix catalogue and these are intended for those western style doors or two way doors into retaurant kitchens. The type i had in mind, and have seen on comercially produced screens, are much smaller and neater than these.

Thanks anyway,

Mike

Reply to
Mike

Can you put a spacer between each pair of panels, and use a hinge either side of it?

auctions

These people seem to stock almost everything

The Medway Handyman

This would make the spaces too big, but thatnks for the response.

Mike

Reply to
Mike

No luck, but thatnks for the response.