Does anyone collect old electrical gear?

Whilst clearing a long abandoned shed today I came across an old Memrex Senior 60A switch fuse. Cast iron construction with nicely made ceramic fittings. Switching mechanism is probably only two or three steps removed from the open blade type. Cleared the accumulated debris within. Lo & behold, it appears mechanically good. No doubt it would not be acceptable for use under the current regime. Does anyone collect, or have interest, in such stuff? I don't want anything for it, but I feel it is to good a thing to put in the scrap bin. Haven't got any pics yet, but will photobucket some if of any interest. Thanks, Nick.

Reply to
Nick

There is the Milne Electricity Museum, now located at the Amberley Chalk Pits Museum:

Colin Bignell

Reply to
Nightjar

Do you mind!

I have something similar still in use here:-)

Reply to
Tim Lamb

Museums, online collectors via ebay

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Ooh nice, bookmarked for a future visit :)

Lee

Reply to
Lee

might like pics if they've not already got yours

Reply to
Tony Bryer