Dimplex Storage Heater Fault

I have a large Dimplex XLS Storage Heater which refuses to heat. I hav

power throughout the appliance - I connected it briefly to the 13 am ring and placed a tester across all of the switches and elements. It i normally operated via Economy 7 on a 20 amp spur from a consumer unit Any suggestions please as to what is wrong or which part need replacing. Its 3 years old in a hallway and may have suffered fro having had itemn placed too close to i

-- ChrisF

Reply to
ChrisF

What were the results of the tests?

Reply to
zikkimalambo

Thermal link gone? - links between the thermostat on the top, and a block which feeds the elements IIRC

Reply to
Gary Cavie

Don't think dimplex fit thermal links, it has a TOC instead, early ones could be reset

Reply to
powerstation