Deepfreeze Refridgerator

I have a model that I think is about a 1951 and I am trying to find out if it has any value.

Wayne

Reply to
Wayne

Is it a size that could fit in a domestic space, and does it look cool?

Only way I could imagine it would have value.

I know there's a company that (very expensively) converts retro-fridges with new workings.

Reply to
dom

Probably, but it depends. Is it compressor or absorption? Working or not? Decent condition? Useful size or small? Looks good?

Energy efficiency would be fairly carp though.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Put it on Ebay. That will tell you if it has any value.

Owain

Reply to
Owain