Custodian alarm monitoring phone number

Does anyone know the phone number for the alarm receiving centre called Custodian. I can only contact them by dialing my alarm company's premium rate number and would like a regular telephone number to use to contact them.
Thanks -- Alex Harris Remove NEWS to reply

Try 0870 240 2086 http://www.custodianmonitoring.com/default.htm