Curious fishy smell in bathroom...

My mate Mike says he won't ever get married again. He is just going to find a woman he can't stand & buy her a house :-)

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Perhaps no-one will have him.

Reply to
Mary Fisher

replying to Martin, Ellen Kenny wrote: You need to use bleach not only in the toilet but put some down the sink also

Reply to
Ellen Kenny

replying to Martin, Ellen Kenny wrote: You need to use bleach not only in the toilet but put some down the sink also

Reply to
Ellen Kenny

12 years later, the stench must be really overpowering now.

Maybe you should use some bleach to clean your glasses or contact lenses and read the DATE before posting a naff reply.

Reply to
Andrew

Are you in London? some idiots have been throwing fish in the river. It might be that.

Reply to
TimW

I saw this video the other day. I wonder how many viewers got fooled and tried it.

"What Happens If You Fill Up a Car with Bleach?"

pamela

Even bigger idiots allowed French industrial trawlers to fish almost right up to our shores while our own local south coast small fishermen cannot venture into French waters.

Reply to
Andrew

I don't know much about fish stocks or the CFP.But I have stopped believing unreferenced claims from brexiters. there has been too much fakery of facts. TW

Reply to
TimW

Yes its the home owners club web site rotting away again. brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Yes I know goes with the web site though. I still do not understand why the year is ignored by their software and the same crap comes back every 12 months as if its new. many assume they just missed an episode in a long running saga I think, at least I do not see how else the year is missed as its on the website clear as day. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

TFTFY

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Should be prosecuted for pollution ,that would take the smirk of Farages face.

GH

Reply to
Marland

Is this one fake?

You tell me. TW

Reply to
TimW

Facts, claims, pah. Forget databases and spreadsheets.

Just stand on the cliffs and look out to sea, listen to the marine band radio and hear the small fishermen saying they are now reduced to just swapping diesel for fish the stocks are so low, or go onto any port or shore with smallish fishing boats and talk to the skippers. Industrial trawlers should not be allowed inshore. I hope the two gunboats that I understand are being built are ready in time and have enough ammunition.

It's not just the south coast, it's all around the British Isles, wherever there was a decent small fishing industry.

To repeat what I said in another thread, the lady MP for Grimsby secured a debate, or hearing, on wolf whistling in Westminster Hall. That will have really impressed the ex-fishermen of Grimsby.

Reply to
Bill

Someone has filed a flytipping report with Westminster Council.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Deliberatley misleading, when you look at what the EU means by 'Britain's territorial waters'

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Don't worry. Downstream a seal visits Billingsgate every day for a treat so he will soon find them.

Reply to
Andrew

Just as much FUD, if not more, from the other side.

Andy

Reply to
Vir Campestris

Twaddle.