creaking laminate floor

Ive just fitted a lamintae floor down and the damn thing creaks like hell. I put down that felt underlay stuff on top of 6mm Ply. The stuff Ive used is the "Relay" type that uses specail metal clips to hold the pieces together. Can anyone help
Thanks
it's because laminate is nasty stuff

hold
yorkie boy wrote:

I don't know this sort but it sounds to me as if the laminate is not lying flat against the floor underneath. Could be voids underneath or the fixing method is causing slight bowing of the laminate.
Of course you did allow the 10mm gap around the edge?