Converting soil pipe access panel to allow 40mm pipe

Ok - I need to join a 40cm wide pipe to a soil pipe. There is no space I believe to allow me to put on a boss pipe adaptor. There though is a soil access panel - circular cap on it
Can you convert these to allow a 40cm wide pipe say by a plastic adaptor that is used in a boss pipe.
Any suggestions?
Scott
www.toptravelsites.net

Hi Scott.
I've just remembered.
If you unscrew the access cap, the internal diameter of the open branch is the same as the internal dimension of 110 soil pipe. There is a fitting that converts from 110 to standard wastes. Its made of rubber and pushes inside 110mm pipe and has raised concentric circles which can be cut out to take 32 40 50. I've seen one recently. Ask at your local plumbers merchant
Bill