Contiboard

I'm looking for contiboard for shelving - up to 300mm x 3500mm x 18mm.

Where can I get it from - our local shops seem to only supply up t

2400 mm in length and I can't find places online which may be able t help.

Posting from UK.

Chao

-- Chaos

Reply to
Chaos

Erm! a timber yard perhaps.

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

You could try International decorative Surfaces

contiboard per se - but they similar stuff in quite large sizes - but I don't know about anything more than about 2800mm long.

You can get kitchen worktops in longer lengths. If you can live with 25mm thick rather than 18, you could cut a 600mm worktop down the middle to make your shelves.

Reply to
Set Square