connector blocks

Ohh yes! Fancy that! I'll get some now. What's 'SKU' mean?

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright

Stock Keeping Unit. The six digit number that uniquely identifies any product or service that a (usually retail) organisation supplies. These days largely replaced by bar code scanning but many places still dual code. Quite useful when comparing two items that appear to be identical with different prices so it should push you to ask the question why.

Reply to
Woody

Try RapidOnline if they have them they will be cheaper too.

Reply to
Martin Brown

I think these would suit what Bill needs, we've used the first version for many years can't remember where we got them from now just bought a bulk load but the heavier duty ones at the bottom are what Bill needs.

Best to mail them and ask who stocks them..

Might have to copy 'n paste to get these links to open proper like;)..

WEIDMUELLER is the company that makes them and very good quality ones they are too. Come in varying sizes..

?productId=%28[7906210000]%29&page=Product

?page=Group&groupId=%28%22group38792592629852%22%29

Looks like they have them:)...

tony sayer

Sorry, one more try.

I'm Old Gregg

That's the one! It just goes to show the truth of the old adage: "If you're flummoxed ask the newsgroup."

Bill

Reply to
Bill Wright