Connecting Soil Pipe

I use standard plastic soil pipe to connect the two filter chambers for my pond but due to slight movement of the chambers the seal between the push-on elbow and one of the filters is dripping water. I find it difficult at the best of times but trying to joinup the pipework on these filters is one hell of a job. Can I get rubber (or similar) pipe that will fit over plastic soil pipe and large jubilee clips. This should be easier to fit and allow for some mis-alignment.

Thanks

Kevin

Reply to
Kevin

On 27 Aug 2004 03:12:03 -0700, snipped-for-privacy@mwfree.net (Kevin) wrote: hi kevin, there is a rubber type coupler availible to connect/repair underground pipes that will fit they usualy come with jubilee type clips, i dont know the correct name but are availible from builders merchants regards bob

Reply to
burbeck