Comment received from the FAQ site

Just thought I would pass this one on, for all those of you who working on the various articles and diagrams related to the CH controls and zoning articles:

Another John wrote:

"I just wanted to say that having a combi heated two zone heating system which did not work at all as it should, I was completely at sea.... (I have a plumber whose pipework is worthy of polishing and lacquering for the public to marvel upon- but his electrical skills are not)..

Anyway- I stumbled across your wiring diagrams using Honeywell 2 port zone valves etc.

After a good read and a check at the birds nest of wiring I was left with all became clear- I took a deep breath and re wired following your illustration of how a system like mine is supposed to operate.

It worked a treat and my central heating is now up and each zone is running as it should.

Thank you very much-your site is now in my favourite folder."

Reply to
John Rumm

:-)

Reply to
ARWadsworth

It's nice to leave feedback, good or bad, because it shows that a site is working to please its users / visitors.

I love to browse the FAQs for reference points on things. Lots of helpful little tips and tricks have been gleaned.

BigWallop