Choosing a boiler - again.

Seems to be OK in Acrobat 7.

Reply to
:Jerry:

In article , :Jerry: writes

Dump that pile of bloatware and use this instead, and its free, and doesn't use anywhere near as much of your PC's resources:))

tony sayer

being called upon anyway (YMMD) - if you hadn't noticed, Acrobat reader is free too!

Reply to
:Jerry:

That's true. You might try, but you certainly don't succeed.

Reply to
Andy Hall

They are there and downloadable as PDFs.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Only budgies suck-seed.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Coupling two cylinders together with Surrey flange on the top of the top cylinder to keep the hot water at the top, will maintain stratification well. You can also switch to just cylinder one in the summer of economy. Can be easily DIYed, using two cheap direct cylinders.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

Acrobat reader is free, but Acrobat (i.e. full version, not reader) is paid for. Hence why I use 5 and not 7, it has not yet been worth the price of the upgrade.

Reply to
John Rumm

So when you said "Er, no" you actually meant that you were agreeing with what was written then.

It is just the type that was being discussed. One of the things that these articles do very well on these topics is explain the basic concepts in an easy to read and digest format. They cover the situations that most people will encounter in the vast majority of situations. That does not preclude that there are exceptions, or less common situations that can also be found. However unless you want something to read with the fineness of an Inland Revenue manual for PAYE, then it makes life much simpler if these are not all described inline in one solid body of text, just to keep the occasional pedant happy.

Reply to
John Rumm

Indeed, if I was in need of writing PDF files I would not look at Acrobat, just as I don't look at any of the other overpriced Adobe software.

Reply to
:Jerry:

Do you mean a TMV with a remote sensor? I've not come across anything like that: where do you find them?

Reply to
John Stumbles

What do you suck?

Reply to
Andy Hall

A real space saver there...

You could even put one in the loft and obtain really good stratification. Good heavens. You just invented gravity hot water.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Written? Most was not there.

If is is super basic then say so.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

A mechanical 3-way blending valve with remote sensor. Danfoss make them. Look at their site. RAK, etc. The valve and sensor are bought separate.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

On a dexion rack it takes no more space.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

What you mean is that it takes no more *floor space*, seeing that most people also consider vertical space (certainly in an airing cupboard type space) as important and usable I'm not so sure many would be pleased to loose such space.

Reply to
:Jerry:

Really? When I looked at the TARDIS, it was made of ply and chipboard, not steel angle system.

Reply to
Andy Hall

It wasn't.

Reply to
Doctor Drivel

I'm sure that Mr Plowman will be along soon to put us right......

Reply to
:Jerry: