Cheapest 150mm loft insulation...?

Hi

I've bought some rolls of 150mm loft insulation from BES - which for about 7m2 is £18.50+vat. I need another 8 rolls - and they are out of stock. Anyone recommend any other suppliers that sell at similar rates? I also need to get it delivered - my car isn't big enough for one roll, let alone 8. Saturday delivery would be best (like BES).

Thanks in advance...

Simon

Reply to
Simon Hawthorne