Chainsaw oil

Well you have managed to fool yourself. A hint.. I haven't quoted anything.

Reply to
dennis

No you have snipped it this time.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

You just don't want to admit that you are seeing things. You drink too much.

Reply to
dennis

Possibly, but I haven't had a drink in..um.. well certainly over a week.

I DID have a beer about last Wednesday or Thursday last week. washing down a big pork stir-fry...

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Well its obviously too late for you so you may as well carry on drinking to excess.

Reply to
dennis