Cemtex disposal

They may be talking about Sandtex, which is not a render but a cement based exterior wall paint, which used to be commonly applied over a cement render.

Reply to
Tony Davison

The message from Sena contains these words:

But never maliciously and always at least with a modicum of wit. There are far worse about and this one never bothers me.

Reply to
Guy King

That certainly sounds more likely.

Yes, it's become cheaper to decommision nuclear power plants than dispose even the non-dangerous kind of asbestos.

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

Didn't seem to cost the lads much to dispose of a few tons over here recently anyway.

Reply to
Cerumen

As opposed to the fibre glass tree type wood?

Reply to
Cerumen

I submit that on or about Thu, 20 Oct 2005 10:08:46 +0100, the person known to the court as "Christian McArdle" made a statement ( in Your Honour's bundle) to the following effect:

Ahem: Sasha Klamp. Geddit?

Guy

--

"To every complex problem there is a solution which is simple, neat and wrong" - HL Mencken

Reply to
Just zis Guy, you know?

Guy King wrote in news:31303030343237394358595095 @zetnet.co.uk:

Brightens up my day too,

Far better than the silly squabbles that go on for years and thousands of lines.

......and gets some good answers occasionally from some contibutors better endowed with sparkling wit than me.

mike

Reply to
mike ring

Or even choux tree-wood.

Reply to
Sn!pe

lol!

Séan Connolly

But there is a difference between disposal and "saving it for a rainy day" ........usually half an hour with an SDS chisel.

Reply to
Matt