Carpet Cleaning FAQ

Hi

I've knocked up a draft Carpet Cleaning FAQ but I don't know what to do with it!

Could someone post it somewhere for me so that someone could edit it & ask about anything that may not be clear?

Dave

Reply to
david lang

Ooh. Post it here.

NT

Reply to
meow2222

Post it on

as the forum is full of professional carpet cleaners. A friendly bunch who will tell you if anything is amiss..

sponix

Reply to
--s-p-o-n-i-x--

Go to

is the official uk.d-i-y faq site.

Scroll to the bottom and contact Phil Addison, who I am sure will be delighted to help you.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Thanks Andy.

Dave

Reply to
david lang

Very good reading! - Any recommendations on brands for the above?

Reply to
mo