Cabinet Door Shock Absorber

Does anybody know if anything like this is available in the UK :

"Smove Door Shock Absorber The Smove door shock absorber works on virtually any door with self closing hinges. It acts like a ''shock absorber'', yet allows complete closing!"

- I've seen some on a friends kitchen, but can not find anything in the shops.

Thanks,

Tim.

Reply to
Tim Ellershaw

Toby

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

You beat me to it!

Christian.

Reply to
Christian McArdle

Hettich do these.

They allow the door to slow down as the get to the last few mm. Bit like the grab handles on a BMW, which initially retract smartly but slow down to a gentle stop.

Not just bump stops you are looking for, are you ?

Paul Mc Cann

Reply to
Paul Mc Cann

Thanks for all the responses, my cupboards now close veeeeerryyy smooooothly

... despite the best efforts of small children slamming them :-)

Cheers,

Tim.

Reply to
Tim Ellershaw