Buy or make old concrete tapered garden wall block

We have a garden wall made out of 60 year old interlocking block. It is in good condition, apart from a few blocks at the far end. We could do with about 20 of them to repair it.

Here's a pic of a block

one know of a seller of such items, reclaimed, or made to order (Though I'd imagine the latter to be expensive)? Alternatively, I could construct a mould and make them myself, but I don't know how to get the granite chippings to stick to the outside. Any website/ book or advice on that?

Thanks

Tony

Reply to
tonyjeffs