Building Alaska

Anyone else here watching this series? The distances and costs involved of getting extra supplies to site is staggering. Not much H&S to be seen is there?

Mike

Reply to
Muddymike

I tend to record it to have something mindless but interesting to watch when I take a break.

One of the better reality shows, they don't seem to have a producer trying to stoke up arguments. The participants usually seem pretty (and sometimes astonishingly) competent, and have a nice attitude to life. Also the scenery is stunning.

Reply to
newshound

One of the only reasons to have golf on the telly.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

:-)

Golf scenery does not begin to match Alaska

Reply to
newshound

It is pleasantly green and mostly devoid of wankerati 'in yer face' faces.

I used to enjoy 'one man and his dog'

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

I'm very lucky in my outlook of fields and woods whilst being in a town where the corner shop is within 200 yards.

Reply to
Capitol