builders

I am looking for a builder that can knock down my middle wall and move a radiator, and remove and block up a door. I don't have any idea of price or anything. Has you know its hard getting a builder to do work for you. So if there is a good builder in the Liverpool ( Woolton) area , please let me know

Stephen

Reply to
Stephen

Why post here? We can only tell you how to DO IT YOURSELF!

Reply to
Set Square

This bloke is so anti DIY that he even wants someone else to look for a builder for him!

Reply to
Stuart