Breeze blocks and No Nails

Can No Nails be used to glue plywood to breeze blocks as addition fixing to screws.

I intend to used the plywood as a screwwing surface with shelves and cupboards and need to ensure it is well secured to the block wall

Reply to
Lawrence Zarb

Yes.

Reply to
Grunff

Suggest you make sure the breeze block surface is not too dusty, even no more nails has limits (still better by far than any rival IMHO) Personally, for the time, money and effort it takes, I'd be inclined to brush the breeze block surface down and PVA it first - belts and braces etc.

Phil

Reply to
TheScullster

Lawrence Zarb formulated on Tuesday :

It will help considerably, but by the sounds of it you intend quite a heavy load so I would suggest also making sure the screw fixings are as sound as possible. Rather than plugs and screws in soft breeze block, drilling them over size, filling with something like David's Isopan type car filler, then drilling a pilot hole for a screw in that, would make a really big difference to their security.

Reply to
Harry Bloomfield

resin fixing is another option

NT