Bottled Gas (Camping Gaz) valve replacement

I've got a few of these:

They're for outdoor gas lanterns, but as you'll notice the injectors all clogged up. So I tried to dismantle one, hence:

My next question, which you can probably see coming, is...

Are these generic parts (The valve assembly)? Any idea where I could get some from?

(I've tried Google and Ebay, but I'm drawing a blank.)

Thanks & regards. Bob

Reply to
WeeBob

The part that has broken off looks like a metering jet to me - hence the number stamped on it and I would expect the whole device to be bespoke to Camping Gaz and the jet to be specific to the lanterns.

Reply to
Bob Minchin

YesCalor ones have different regulators due to the different gas. Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

Oh, Calor comes in Butane (blue) and Propane (red). What is the gas/liquid in Campingaz cyclinders?

Reply to
Fredxxx

A mix.

The OPs device looks as if it connects directly onto a canister of gas, thus will be high pressure rather than post a regulator. It also looks rather old. A new lantern head, complete, is less than £20. Depends how many canisters of gas and what connection method they use (piecerable or CLIC) the OP has in stock. It might be getting hard to find a new piecerable head these days, I think I bought one about 3 or 4 years ago when I inherited about 1/2 dozen piecrable cannisters.

Reply to
Dave Liquorice