Bosch Uneo

Looks interesting, cordless drill driver with SDS function

shape of things to come?

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

Have you got a Bosch tee shirt coming in the post now? ;-)

Reply to
Adrian C

I'm getting quite a collection, Magnet, Screwfix, Wickes. Never wear them, if I'm going to have any logo on a shirt its going to be my TMH logo.

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

That has SDS-Quick - which does not seem to be the same as SDS-Plus!

Mind, it does say 'pneumatic hammer' - so its drilling capability might be pretty good.

Reply to
Rod

Perhaps it's a misprint for puny hammer mechanism?

Reply to
Graham.

"Another new feature is the "drill bit holder" for the concrete drill bits: the SDS-Quick system. Drill bits with small wings on the shank can be inserted quickly and conveniently, in exactly the same way as the SDS-plus system: simply insert the drill bit, let it engage and off you go. But all drill bits or screwdriver bits with a hexagonal shank (1/4") can also be used."

Doctor Drivel