Bosch PMF 180

FYI Axminster now do the blades

The Medway Handyman

Don't you mean they would if they weren't all marked as "Currently out of stock"!

Reply to
Geoff Beale

Indeed I do. But it means they will stock them!

Reply to
The Medway Handyman

I ended up ordering from tooled-up.com. 3 day delivery. I'm waiting and will report back.

Reply to
<me9

or discontinue if there's no demand.

I did have that with some woodturning product that was in the catalaogue and apparently had never been stocked. Trial marketing to assess demand.

Reply to
Andy Hall

There's always the danger that this approach is self-defeating. It's marked on the website as 'not in stock' so no-one orders it so TPTB deem that there is no demand so it is discontinued.

A pet gripe of mine in supermarkets. "Do you have any x?" "No sir, there's no demand for it" Well I'm demanding it dammit - don't I count?

Andrew

Reply to
Andrew May