Bosch GF1300ACE router - free for spares/repair, anyone want it?

I have a Bosch GF1300ACE (1300 Watt, 1/2") router which seems to have a faulty armature (i.e. a winding short or something similar). It still runs but slowly and with exciting fireworks from the brushes. I've tried a little simple diagnosis and have replaced the brushes but to no avail.

An armature costs as much (or more) than a new router so I've decided to write it off.

Is it of any use to anyone for spare parts and/or repair or anything? I'm quite happy to send small bits (to save on postage) if no one wants the whole thing.

If no one here wants it I'll try my local FreeCycle.

Reply to
tinnews

Yes please!

Mail me