Bosc Blue Tool Offers from Axminster

I received an email from Axminster today with offers on two Bosch blue power tools.

The first is for a GSB18VE 18v combi battery drill. £150 inc. with one battery, extras at £35. I haven't used one of these, but generally this is a good range, and £185 is a good price for this offering.

The second is for a GST100BCE jig saw for £100 inc. - price reduction of £30.

I have one of these which I bought a few months ago. It's an excellent tool with the blade easy to change and well supported, avoiding wandering. It can be run under speed control very slowly for careful work.

I was well pleased with it at £130, but at this price it is an excellent buy. I didn't believe that a jigsaw could do such accurate work before I had this. Recommended.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Reply to
Andy Hall