No 2006 Axminster Tool Show

It appears that there will be no Axminster Tools Show this year....

Andy Hall

Grunff

if you need a quick fix in the meantime, their shop (73-81 Heath Road, Twickenham) is well worth a visit.

Reply to
Tony Bryer

Yes I have been to their one in the past. Not large but not bad either.

Let's hope that they and perhaps some of the others capitalise on the gap in the market

Reply to
Andy Hall

Now you'll have the junkies queing up from all corners of the area.

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

"Every day and in every way I am getting better and better."

Reply to
Andy Hall

Thanks for that - I'll probably go as it's near enough. uk.d-i-y meet?

Reply to
Dave Plowman (News)

Definitely. I'll even buy a round. I have to say though that the catering, as in all of these types of event, is not a reason to go.

Reply to
Andy Hall

Excellent - count me and Mrs G in.

Reply to
Grunff

Reply to
Tony Bryer

The3rd Earl Of Derby

Probably me too. Any idea what day and time for the meet?

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

Last time I went, I wasn't too impressed with the place but do remember finding an excellent fish restaurant.

Reply to
Andy Hall