No 2006 Axminster Tool Show

On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 17:11:26 +0100 Andy Hall wrote :
if you need a quick fix in the meantime, their shop (73-81 Heath Road, Twickenham) is well worth a visit.
Reply to
Tony Bryer
Yes I have been to their one in the past. Not large but not bad either.
Let's hope that they and perhaps some of the others capitalise on the gap in the market
Reply to
Andy Hall
Definitely. I'll even buy a round. I have to say though that the catering, as in all of these types of event, is not a reason to go.
Reply to
Andy Hall
On Mon, 18 Sep 2006 22:59:20 +0100 Dave Plowman (News) wrote : > Thanks for that - I'll probably go as it's near enough. uk.d-i-y meet? Count me in.
Reply to
Tony Bryer
Last time I went, I wasn't too impressed with the place but do remember finding an excellent fish restaurant.
Reply to
Andy Hall

Site Timeline Threads