Boiler problem

We have a leBlanc combi boiler which has suddenly started delivering warm rather than hot water. The water temperature control knob still increases the flame height on the main burner but the maximum level seems lower than previously. Looks like the same applies when the heating is on. Any suggestions welcome. It has operated more or less faultlessly for 18 years so I am reluctant to replace it if it isn't necessary.

Reply to
stuart noble

On Sun, 6 Jun 2004 14:08:32 +0100, "stuart noble"

Reply to
Pete C

always worth trying heat sensors first - only cost £6 - 10 each - simple to fit, and because they get furred up/and/or fail, can cause havoc. I'm talking Worcester boilers here - but maybe just as simple on other brands - a call to tech. helpline is often worthwhile. Hugh

Reply to
Hugh

Hi,

What do the heat sensors do?