Boiler Manuals now online

Searching the pirate bay for GAM should find you

's about 1 Gb but if you have a upscale torrent client you could select just the ones you want. I'll try to keep seeding it but I only have 40 kBytes/s upload.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

Andy Burns

Search for GAM on the front page and it finds it...

Reply to
John Rumm

should be

Andy Burns

1 Seeder, 7 Leechers :(
Reply to
Si

At first glance, I can't see ours - Worcester Bosch 28SiII

I can send a copy if you like...

Reply to
Colin Wilson

In message , Colin Wilson writes

I'd appreciate a copy

email is valid

Reply to
geoff

ditto here pls

Reply to
John Stumbles

OK, i'll see what I can do about scanning it next week - is a PDF OK ?

(unfortunately, I can only scan single pages at a time, so there'd be multiple files)

Reply to
Colin Wilson

In message , Colin Wilson writes

A pain that, - spent a lot of time doing it

Reply to
geoff

"Colin Wilson" wrote in message news: snipped-for-privacy@news.individual.net...

Will you please stop popping up everywhere I go? :-)

Anyway, I`m hoping to have finished downloading these manuals within a few hours, and will keep seeding for a while afterwards.

Reply to
Simon Finnigan

I see there are several people in the 90%+ range who will help with seding this. I've been surprise at the number of people who have been downloading it.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

I can seed it again overnight....

Reply to
John Rumm

Never turn your nose up at summat going free online is wot I say even if you don't really need it just now. Anyway I'll donate some more of my seed to it later on if that helps the cause :)

Reply to
Dave Baker

All that and mine (glowworm fuelsaver f) isn't in it!

Ah well...

Andy

Reply to
Andy Champ

Bugger all in a fuelsaver F to make it worth it

I prolly have a manual for it somewhere though

Reply to
geoff

Can you post the link again?

Reply to
Stuart Noble

In message , Stuart Noble writes

I can keep seeding it during the day today though I run the risk of VM capping me if I release too much bandwidth to it. :(

Reply to
Si

Generally the manuals are for late 1990s and early 2000s models. The GW fuel saver F is not one of them.

Reply to
Ed Sirett

Does your ISP count upload bandwidth as well as download?

Reply to
Ed Sirett