Best glue for foam

Hi

I need to glue a couple of pieces of memory foam together which glue is best?

Count de Monet

If they dont dissolve a solvent based contact adhesive like evostic.

If they do dissolve, try a water/latex type like copydex.

Thsst about the only flexible glues I know that work..you could try the various UHU craft glues as ell.

If the foam is rigid - no sure what 'memory foam' is precisely, a hot glue gun is a pretty good starting point. And some of the no more nails shit should work too,

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

epoxy resin

Reply to
Vass

I've forgotten.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel

You got there before me though ...

Mary

Reply to
Mary Fisher

Not good,. It works, but doesn't bond that well and is utterly rigid and will fail if the foam is being flexed a lot.

Reply to
The Natural Philosopher

Unless it's your wife's :-(

Reply to
NOSPAMnet

Vinyl and carpet adhesive ( VAC ). I use it to glue anything that solvent-based adhesives might melt ( polystyrene etc. ). Check that it's water-based. Get some disposable gloves at the same time - it can be quite painful picking dried up glue off a hairy arm.

Regards,

Reply to
Stephen Howard

Or shave the arm first.