Belling Choice 60 - instructions on how to set the timer.

Dear all,

We've just been given the above Dual-fuel cooker. It works far better than our previous electric over, however we didn't get any instructions on how to use it.

Does any one know how to set the timer?

If any one has the instruction manual and could scan it I would be very grateful - well, SWMBO'd would be! Or if you know where I can get a pdf version from this would be better.

Thanks

SteveB

Reply to
Steve Bilton

Dear all,

We've just been given the above Dual-fuel cooker. It works far better than our previous electric over, however we didn't get any instructions on how to use it.

Does any one know how to set the timer?

If any one has the instruction manual and could scan it I would be very grateful - well, SWMBO'd would be! Or if you know where I can get a pdf version from this would be better.

Thanks

SteveB

Reply to
Steve Bilton

Ask Belling

Reply to
powerstation

Is it a rangemaster? choose information and product manuals other than that you have to contact them for a manual.

Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby

Just found this...

There is no facility to set a start time, you have to set a cooking period time and a stop time. The timer automatically works out when to switch on.

-- Sir Benjamin Middlethwaite

Reply to
The3rd Earl Of Derby