Axminster upgrade fence

Hi

Finally managed to get hold of one of these - absolutely brilliant piece of kit, totally transformed my table saw.

Locks rigidly - really rigidly - you couldn't move it if you tried, adjustable so you can get it dead parrallel to the blade and has a really nice magnified window for the measuring scale.

Only one problem I had installing it was getting the self adhesive measuring strip in the right place, not mentioned in the instructions, but easy enough to figure out.

Very well made, heavy construction, £50 well spent.

Highly reccommended. Usual disclaimer I have nothing o do with Axminster Poweer Tools.

Dave

Reply to
david lang

That's good to hear, Dave.

Another worthwhile upgrade if you haven't done it, is to get a good quality blade or two, e.g. from Freud or CMT.

Reply to
Andy Hall