Ariston Dishwasher

I have an Ariston LSI61 dishwasher that blocked up.
I have removed the blockage but the electronics seem to have reverted into a diagnostic mode.
The machine did this once before and iirc there was a way of resetting the machine into "End user" mode that involved a special sequence of key presses. I can't remember what it was!
Does anyone know how to reset it?
Ariston service manuals are only available on CD...does anyone have a copy for sale?
sPoNiX
On Mon, 01 Dec 2003 10:59:37 GMT, snipped-for-privacy@yahoo.com (S P O N I X) wrote:

In case anyone is interested I have found the service information for the LSI61 here: http://www.geocities.com/davehills/ariston which includes all the fault codes and test modes.
(For reference the Indesit DI61 is internally the same machine.)
sPoNiX