architectural technician in Surrey

Can anyone recommend an architectural technician in the Surrey area.

I need to have an attached garage plans drawn up

Reply to
Lawrence Zarb

|Can anyone recommend an architectural technician in the Surrey area. | |I need to have an attached garage plans drawn up

This is a text newsgroup, my newsserver threw the plans away, if they were there, you are lucky that the whole post was not thrown away.

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop

Well since there was no attachment, there was no chance of that.

Lawrence said it was an attached garage not that the plan was attached..

Reply to
Paul Andrews

|> |Can anyone recommend an architectural technician in the Surrey area. |> | |> |I need to have an attached garage plans drawn up |>

|> This is a text newsgroup, my newsserver threw the plans away, if they were |> there, you are lucky that the whole post was not thrown away. | |Well since there was no attachment, there was no chance of that. | |Lawrence said it was an attached garage not that the plan was attached..

Sorry I read it wrong and then realised my error and immediately cancelled the post. Cancellation does not work well :-(

Reply to
Dave Fawthrop

Been there myself..

Reply to