Anyone know anything about Drayton RB1 & RB2 relays?

Whats the difference beteen an RB1 and an RB2 (in laymans terms)

Drayton got all technical on my ass!

Are these wired external of a boiler?

What are they designed to do? as my sparkie seems to think I'm gonn need one to run my UFH pump in parallel with the internal combi pump

What sort and how many wires/connections do they have?

Can anyone draw me a wiring diagram so I can get the idea?

Question, questions, questions...............

Hope you can help

-- Cordless Crazy

Reply to
Cordless Crazy

according to a catlogue:-

2 x DPCO 230V, 6A RB1 general purpose relay 3 x DPCO 230V, 6A RB2 valve/actuator relay

according to that, RB1 has 2 independent sets of contacts and RB2 has 3 sets. Each set consists of a double pole, double throw switch.

Geo

Reply to
Geo