Any use for old CDs?

I somehow feel this would not work. The last real use I saw was that they are ground up and added to aggregate of for building roads, so basically no.

Brian

Reply to
Brian Gaff

I thought one over the suspension point of a bird-feeder tube would stop an obese pigeon from robbing the seeds etc. No, too clever , for that to stop him jumping from branch onto the top of the feeder. But it is hilarious watching him wobble around on the disc and then abseil down the CD to the feeder. (since have mounted feeder in 2 cliped together wire hemispherical hanging flower baskets, took a long time for small birds to brave the interior of a "birdcage" , they must have a race memory of cages)

Reply to
N_Cook