Any suggestions where to get brass barbed fittings?

Looking for a push on barb at one end, and a threaded connector at the other.

Most of the places I've found have been either trade suppliers or us sites recommending places like Home Depot.

I'm looking at connecting 6mm silicon vacuum hose to a barbed connector to be screwed into a brass or aluminium T-piece.

Also looking for a source of small coil springs that would fit inside the T piece too.

Plan is to assemble a small manual boost controller for a turbo car application, using a knurled allan cap bolt and locknut to adjust the boost.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar

mike

I had a look at RSwww before. They had something that might work, couldn't find anything in stock at Thorite though.

Reply to
Sleeker GT Phwoar