Angle grinder : Recommendations

Hi,
Looking for a cheap angle grinder - anyone know where I can get a good cheap one...
cheers
Joe.

cheap
Screwfix under 7, or 20 with 3 diamond blades. Cheap, dunno about good but at that price buy a couple ...
-- John Stumbles -+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+ -+ The most dangerous component in a car is the nut that holds the steering wheel
I bought a Power Devil 4 years ago for 12 used a lot and still in good working order. Have a look Argos website.

cheap
I'd be tempted to go for one of the really cheap ones ( eg. Screwfix etc etc ) and make sure I really used it within the guarantee period.
I've got a couple of Makitas (not cheap) but wonder if I've wasted money :-(
Steve

I bought a cheap Wickes one. The switch failed (stuck on!) just as I finished cutting a slot across the kitchen floor. So, now I've got a brand new one, which has only been used to cut the remains of a 1900 Belfast Sink bracket back behind the wall surface.
--
Andrew Gabriel