Angle grinder : Recommendations

Hi,

Looking for a cheap angle grinder - anyone know where I can get a good cheap one...

cheers

Joe.

Reply to
J.

Screwfix under £7, or £20 with 3 diamond blades. Cheap, dunno about good but at that price buy a couple ...

-- John Stumbles

-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

-+ The most dangerous component in a car is the nut that holds the steering wheel

Reply to
John Stumbles

I bought a Power Devil 4 years ago for £12 used a lot and still in good working order. Have a look Argos website.

Reply to
gamemaniak

I'd be tempted to go for one of the really cheap ones ( eg. Screwfix etc etc ) and make sure I really used it within the guarantee period.

I've got a couple of Makitas (not cheap) but wonder if I've wasted money :-(

Steve

Reply to
sro

I bought a cheap Wickes one. The switch failed (stuck on!) just as I finished cutting a slot across the kitchen floor. So, now I've got a brand new one, which has only been used to cut the remains of a 1900 Belfast Sink bracket back behind the wall surface.

Reply to
Andrew Gabriel