Alpha Combi Boiler CB24

My daughter has an Alpha CB24 Combi boiler fitted and it`s got a problem
.It intermittently will not fire-up either on Hot Water or Central heating, or when it does work it will suddenly shut down.
I had a look at it and the Domestic Hot Water (DHW) flow valve microswitch was suspect. I`ve changed it and all was well.....for nearly an hour ...then back to square one...nothing fires-up again for at least 5 minutes.. ( I suspect that this might be due to preprogrammed delays built into this system??)
I`ve got more info but the first question to ask is does anyone know anything about Alpha boilers and the sequence of events that makes this boiler fireup.
ie. Which sequence the switches and sensors (temperature etc.) . come "into-play".
This boiler is not 3 years old and it`s already had a new pressure switch before I fitted this flow switch.
Failing getting an answer re this Alpha brand , can anyone recommend a decent AND reliable combi boiler.(....if there IS such a beast !!! )
{:o)
TIA

heating, or

was
square
this
www.alpha-boilers.com Go there, they have user and installation manuals as well as technical info with regard to their boilers - might be something of use there.
Hellraiser..............>
Reteplav Wrote:

Hi There..I have the same boiler with the same problems. I contacte Alpha Boilers direct and spoke to their technical guy. After explainin the problem he told me that it was the Temperature Sensor that needed t be changed. It is possible that it was suppering from hard wate limescale. Does the "B" light flash continously? If so that th problem. Cost about a tenner for the part.
Hope this helps...G
-- Crafty Al