Air vent in door frame

Hi all. If I wanted to incorporate a upvc patio door style air vent thingybob in my new door frame, how would I do this?

Thanks.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur 51

Presuming its the timber frame you've been making, and you are using the ubiquitous 'trickle vent' - start by cutting a hole, series of holes or slot (according to type of vent) in the desired location and then screw the vents on either side of the frame - and away to go.

Or just follow the instruction leaflet that will [probably] come in the packet with the vent.

Tanner-'op

Reply to
Tanner-'op

Ah! "Trickle Vent" thats the term..I could only come up with 'bleed' for some reason.

Thanks.

Arthur

Reply to
Arthur 51