Agojama, UK ContactWtd

My Agojama 220VAC drill needs a new variable speed control trigger/unit. My "users info" [ Cont. Europe ] shows a PO Box in the Nederland's and a street address in Sunbury UK. I don't want to "write away" for parts, and I can't find a telnum for the UK address. Can someone provide me with a contact fax number / email address for a Agojama agent, so I can track down the part I need? Help much appreciated.