agency subcontracting all aspects of building work?

Hi,

I know it is a long shot but I do not know who to ask. Realising that a lot of contributors to this group are from professional background I dare to ask for some guidance. Colleague of mine who had a building company abroad, has been working here for few years doing stuff for other developers etc, is looking for an agency subcontracting all aspects of building work. I searched internet etc but was unable to came across anything useful. I would be grateful for any suggestions. BTW he is based in London. Regards Rafal

Reply to
Rafal

Jobserve could be a good start - they have a section for construction and civil engineering:-

your search filter to "contract" and see what comes up.

Reply to
John Rumm

Try

not an agency but the right idea!

Dave

Reply to
Dave Jones

Thanks a lot, I'm sure those links will be useful.

Rafal

Reply to
Rafal